Welcome to my world....

.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Welcome to my world.......

I love art, color, design, puzzles and efficiency.  Being able to interchange variables in a space, and make them fit into a warm, inviting atmosphere that functions well, makes me happy.

As my husband can attest, my brain never stops.  I am constantly envisioning the next project or how something can be changed or tweaked to make it function better, look better, more balanced.  I drive him crazy!  You know the television shows where the wife is always moving furniture around and redecorating? That's me, only along with my own home, I am lucky enough to help other homeowners with their vision and dreams for their own homes.

Kitchens and Bathrooms are my specialty.  Within those spaces are the day to day routines that make our lives livable. There are simple rules of layout and organization that can make a huge difference in how those spaces function. My job is to make the ultimate use of those spaces so that they function effortlessly and look fabulous at the same time!

I have an insatiable passion for design, and I found a way to work with it every day! Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment